About Mission Marketing Today:
Real Estate Marketing & SEO
People need you. I draw the map so they can find you.
Hi. I’m Delicia Ivins.
Founder of Mission Marketing Today
Real estate marketing is more than just ads and emails. It’s building a digital relationship of know, like, and trust that motivates people to move into an offline relationship with you.
In 2017, my husband and I sold an investment property we owned an took a year to travel the US with our kids.
I’ve been in love with real estate ever since.
Since then, I’ve applied my 12+ years digital marketing experience to helping mission-focused real estate companies become the experts in their area.
What I Do
I specialize in real estate content marketing strategies tailored to real estate agencies and realtors.
One of my client’s favorite services?
Done-for-you content creation services and market position strategy.
I do the heavy lifting, market research, audience analysis, keyword research and more, and then create long-term digital assets in the form of SEO written web and real estate blog article content for your website, that deliver results for years to come. (Some pieces still on the first page of Google – 3 years later!)
- These articles build trust with your audience online by positioning you as the area expert, all while secretly building your SEO for faster Google rankings.
- All services, including articles, are measured to meet KPI standards so that you can feel confident that you are earning back on your investment.
Real Estate Marketing With A Greater Purpose
I am on a mission to increase sales for real estate CEOs and Broker Owners so that they have more time, revenue, and opportunities to serve and build up their communities.
By increasing your sales, I help you:
- increase opportunities
- grow your business
- create more jobs
- take better care of your family
- increase your network
- and help provide you the income you need to grow your outreach and make a difference in the community your are placed in.
Jeremiah 29:7b says to seek the welfare of the city, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.
The “mission” of Mission Marketing Today is simple.
I want your business to grow, so that you can help steward the communities and cities that you have been placed in and open new opportunities in your area, or even abroad, to serve.
Achievements in Real Estate Marketing
In 2018, real estate and I tied the knot. Here are a few accomplishments throughout my 12 year digital marketing background.
- Made a few tweaks to a real estate client’s website menu to increase lead conversion over 8% in one month alone.
- Increased real estate client’s web traffic 3x within 2 months.
- Increased real estate clients lead viability to over 65%.
- Wrote a blog article that drove 69,592 organic traffic visits to client website in one year alone.
- Went toe to toe with Zillow to write a Page 1 ranking article for national traffic which boosted my real estate client’s national brand awareness
- Drove an engaged audience to a new company’s website for only $1/day.
- Found purchase-ready audiences for a local-based company for only $3.56/lead.
- 10+ years experience in marketing and management, including funnels, ads, content writing, and audience research and creation.